Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I need some help

I am struggling with the directions for the left back. How do I read the pattern at the instruction about the neckline, waist, and armhole shaping being worked at the same time?

My blog is a mess right now, I think it's a sign that I am done w/blogging. But I will post my progress here, when I get to that point.

I was so happy to find this KAL last weekend when I was struggling with "work in pattern as set." It all sounded so simple. But that is always my clue that I am not reading the pattern right. I have all of that figured out now, thanks to some of the pictures posted.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Glenna C said...

Hi Sarah!

This old post might help you out with the front shaping:
http://knitivy.blogspot.com/2006/10/front-pieces-side-shaping-and-neckline.html
It's a step a lot of people are finding challenging, but once they figure it out they sail on with no trouble.

I hope that helps!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Sarah at Advancing the Plot said...

Thanks Glenna. I am plugging along, learning a lot as I go.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home