Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Victory! Sweet victory!

It's finally coming together, people. I have had so much trouble with the sleeves. It's not the pattern...you know I have nothing but love for Glenna...it's my arms. The body will fit me fine. What's the opposite of monkey arms? Shrimp arms? Whatever it is, I have them. So in addition to having to make the sleeve generally a little shorter, I've had to shorten the sleeve cap too. Glenna gave me some great advice. I've worked it out and ended with the same 15 stitches, just like you would if you follow the pattern. I've had to put this down and come back to it a few times, I'm not known for my math skills. However, he result is good. I did a mock up of the sweater to try it on and it fits perfectly. Now to unstitch and block it. I start a new job on Monday and I am going to wear this to work. But here's a preview. One with the flash to see the detail, one without to see the color...


2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

PS...you can read more at my blog, trumanknits.blogspot.com

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice, great colour.

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home