Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I've got yarn

Well I was expecting yarn in the mail today (bad habit) but I was not expecting my order from elann already. I ordered late Friday night and it's already here! It's not even showing up on my bank account yet - that's how fast they were. Maybe it's because I had yarn sitting in my cart for a few days while making the final color decision, so they had it all at the ready. I have these silly mental pictures going through my mind. This girl needs yarn STAT! We have not had an order from her all summer! No wonder we still have some denim yarn left. Hurry up guys she's off the wagon. I ordered Quechua in red (and just one tiny skein of the hemp to try out) and I love it. It's a very nice red with a good touch and smell.

I'm not starting Ivy yet. I too have a few things to clear up, then she'll get the big go ahead with a clear conscience.

I so look forward to seeing how we all do. I love the fact that people can knit the same thing, some can even use the same yarn (and yarn color) yet they all turn out unique. We each put our own personal stamp on it or something.

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenna C said...

Nice! I can't wait to see what Ivy looks like in red ;)

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home