Wednesday, September 13, 2006

KAL grows fast!

Welcome to all those that joined. I'm very happy to have company knitting this beautiful sweater and am very proud to announce that the designer, Glenna, has joined us!

Here are a couple of buttons that you can use to link. Please just copy them to your own servers.
If anyone else wants to play with graphics and submit something, go for it.

I'm close to finishing Clapotis and I need to finish up another item or two, but I'll be swatching for Ivy this weekend. The strongest contender yarnwise is the the Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool in color 11, a milk chocolate brown color. But that yarn at Elann is calling too! No, I failed at the summer of stash, I'll make this one from stash.

Looking forward to working on this with all of you.

Craft on!

Edited to add: Well that resolve to use stasy yarn didn't last very long. I just placed an order with Elann for that yummy looking Peruvian Quechua in the Exotic Red. I'm weak, what can I tell you? :) The Silky Wool can go back to being earmarked for a Lavold Viking sweater!

2 Comments:

Blogger Glenna C said...

Isn't that exotic red an amazing colour? I've been staring at it on the Quechua page for months, wondering if I could justify more yarn...(I suppose one can always find a way to justify more yarn)

7:43 AM  
Blogger Kemma said...

Mine will be that "smoldering ember" colour. Yummy!

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home