Monday, September 18, 2006

hello out there!

Hi all! I just joined and am so glad that there is a kal for ivy. I, too, fell in love with it @ first sight, and just like Susie, I had been looking for a nice wrap sweater pattern also. I don't know when I'm going to officially start my Ivy though. I have to figure out what kind of yarn I want to use (thank you glenna for posting on your blog a list of yarn substitutions! That is going to come in handy. I don't have enough of anything in my stash but I also can't purchase anything just yet. So I'm on hold but hopefully I won't be on hold for long! :) Happy knitting everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Glenna C said...

Oh, the woes of wanting to start knitting something and not having the yarn! ;) I'm so flattered that you're longing for ivy, I hope she knits up well for you once you've got the supplies.

8:01 PM  
Blogger g-girl said...

i seem to experience these woes frequently! my stash is not so well-stocked as that of others unfortunately! I will get to her soon, I hope! I'm now in the stage of deciding on the yarn. I'm leaning towards the highland silk but we'll see..

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home