Friday, September 15, 2006

Greetings from another IvyKAL-er

Hello, all - just a shout-out from Susie here in England. As soon as I saw Ivy, I fell in love. I have been looking for just the right wrap sweater pattern, and this one is gorgeous. I am planning to knit Ivy from some great pale purple Highland Silk in my stash (there's a picture on my blog). I have to finish up some socks, make a start on wristwarmers that are urgently needed for my mom's recently healed broken wrists, and then - it's Ivy time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenna C said...

Hi Susie!
That's great that I'm not the only one using Highland Silk for another Ivy cardi ;) It's lovely, it feels so nice and since it's a bit plumper than the Quechua the stitches really pop. I can't wait to finish mine. (And then let the other poor sweaters in my queue have some time, poor things)

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home