Sunday, January 07, 2007

My Ivy #2

I realized I never did post an 'FO' pic of my 2nd Ivy sweater - I'm not sure why. It must be something along the lines of 2nd child syndrome or something like that ;)

Anyhow, here's a quick pic - this one was with Elann Highland Silk (wool/silk blend) in Dusky Lavender. I really enjoyed using this yarn and will definitely plan to use it again in the future! I'm not ruling out a 3rd Ivy, either - something in a dark colour for dressier occasions might be nice. Sometime, sometime...


This is about as striking a pose as I can muster up on my front stoop on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Heh. ;)

I hope you all are doing well with your Ivys-in-progress! You can do it! I'll wave my pom poms for you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Glenna,
This color is wonderful, congrats! I'm currently knitting for my niece Rose, then I'll be back to the first front of Ivy (the back is done!)

5:12 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Good color for you. Looks great! Mine is going so slowly. I had to put it down for almost a month, picked it up, realized I made a BIG mistake and had to tink nearly the whole second front. I'm okay with that...I want this to look good! And the yarn I am using is awesome. I really love it. It's a great pattern. Really easy. Hope to post pics soon!

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a very nice colour, and Ivy #2 looks as good as #1! I'm looking forward to being able to wear mine - soon!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home