Monday, September 18, 2006

Also saying hi

I'm just wanting for the UPS man to show up with my yarn and I can start. I'm itching to start a new project - I'm currently seaming up a sweater for my husband that took me a year to finish (I was sidetracked a lot). I'm going to try using Knit Picks Elegance in a chocolatey brown. I haven't used this yarn before, but it looks pretty similar to the Quechua, as its also an alpaca blend/same weight. I'll swatching it use as soon as it arrives so that we can find out its another suitable yarn substitute. Its raining and cold here. I'm itching for a good mystery movie and my kniting needles.

Chrys

2 Comments:

Blogger Glenna C said...

Oooh, Elegance! I've looked at that for a while. I bet that will turn out super snuggly and decadent ;)

I think knitting and a movie sound like a great plan. (Well, when is that NOT a good plan? :D)

8:00 PM  
Blogger textilejunkie said...

I'm one that firmly believes you can never go wrong with a chocolate brown yarn :) I've never tried the Elegance yet can't wait to hear how it works out.

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home